By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on KouponZetu’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
• modify or copy the materials;
• use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
• attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on KouponZetu’s web site;
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
• transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by KouponZetu at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on KouponZetu’s web site are provided “as is”. KouponZetu makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, KouponZetu does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall KouponZetu or its suppliers or its partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on KouponZetu’s Internet site, even if KouponZetu or a KouponZetu authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on KouponZetu’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. KouponZetu does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. KouponZetu may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. KouponZetu does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
KouponZetu has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by KouponZetu of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
The validity, construction and interpretation of this Agreement and the rights and duties of the parties hereto shall be governed by the laws of Kenya.
9. Dispute resolution
In the event that any dispute has arisen and the parties have not been able to settle the same, within thirty (60) days then, any party may elect to commence arbitration. Such arbitration shall be referred to arbitration by a single arbitrator to be appointed by agreement between the Parties or in default of such agreement within 14 days of the notification of a dispute, upon the application of either Party, by the Chairman for the time being of the Kenya Branch of the Chartered Institute of Arbitration. Such arbitration shall be conducted in Nairobi in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration of the said Institute and subject to and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration Act 1995. To the extent permissible by Law, the determination of the Arbitrator shall be final, conclusive and binding upon the Parties hereto. Pending final settlement or determination of a dispute, the Parties shall continue to perform their subsisting obligations hereunder. Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent or delay a Party from making claims or seeking injunctive or interlocutory relief in the High Court of Kenya.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
You can choose to stop receiving SMS or emails from us by doing the following:
• Send us an email with the subject UNSUBSCRIBE to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call 0719 600875 and tell the office manager you would no longer like to receive any communications from KouponZetu